The Sunday Post #75 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my Sunday Post. Thank you to Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere. I love having a weekly wrap-up post and also visiting all of yours 🙂
This was a pretty tiring week, even if it wasn’t all that busy, really. I got my licence to drive a scooter on Monday, which makes my commute to work – and parking there! – much easier. Also, I found out that in order to start my pedagogy studies, I need to have completely finished my Master’s. I only have one class left, but I also have to write my Master’s thesis. I don’t really think I’ll be able to do all my research plus write it and do an oral defense of it before the end of May… So this means I’ll probably have to wait for another year before I can finalize my teacher education, and I’m starting to feel like it takes forever.
Tomorrow is my birthday, and on Thursday, I’m going to Norway to pick up puppy Freddy. And from Wednesday on, we have 10 days off for Easter, so I’m really excited.
- [17 Mar] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #57 – Nobody But You
- [19 Mar] STS #126 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #76
- [20 Mar] The Sunday Post / Wrap-up #75 – Birthday Week Ahead
- [14 Mar] The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness ★★★★★
- [15 Mar] Reap the Wind by Karen Chance ★★★★
- [16 Mar] Acting Brave by Helena Newbury ★★★★★
- [18 Mar] Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet by Darynda Jones ★★★★
- [24 Mar] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #58 – Fully Ignited
- [26 Mar] STS #127 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #77
- [27 Mar] The Sunday Post / Wrap-Up #76 – Puppy Arrival!!!
- [21 Mar] Just Fall by Nina Sadowsky ★★★★½
- [22 Mar] Waiting for the Big One by PG Forte ★★★★
- [23 Mar] To Lure a Proper Lady by Ashlyn MacNamara ★★★★½
- [25 Mar] The Confessions by Tiffany Reisz ★★★★★
Anna @ Herding Cats and Burning Soup explains Why She’s Not Visiting Your Blog.
A couple of weeks ago, Jeann @ Happy Indulgence Books wrote about Feminism in Books, and while I had missed it when she first posted it, it’s definitely worth stopping by to see what she has to say.
Daniela @ Daniela Ark’s Blog For Readers, Writers and Bloggers featured an Interview with Me this week 😉 you should definitely check it out!
Kirsten @ Metaphors & Moonlight talks about Ten Things that Turns her off in Book Blurbs.
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!