2013 is almost upon us and this particular Top Ten Tuesday is about all those books you are anticipating being released in 2013 that you just can’t wait to get your hands on! I just keep adding them to my TBR list and to my ‘pre-order’ list on amazon.
Top Ten Tuesdays is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and this is my first time participating So without further ado: the Top Ten books I’m most pining for to be released in 2013!
1) The next book in the Downside Ghosts series by Staica Kane. It doesn’t have a title yet, but I can’t wait to read more about Chess and Terrible!
2) Written in My Own Heart’s Blood (Outlander #8) by Diana Gabaldon. I am eagerly looking forward to more adventures with Jamie *sighs* Clare and all the others!
3) The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead. I fell in love with her Vampire Academy series, and I have read her other series with much enjoyment as well. Bloodlines keeps my hunger for the VA world at bay
4) The Hidden Rune of Iron (Spellcrackers.com #5) by Suzanne McLeod. Genny is a strong female protagonist, there are fey, vampires, weres and magical beings. And lost of excitement, too.
5) The next book in the Divergent Series by Veronica Roth. Another not-yet-titled book, but I’m still excited about it!
6) Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Foreman. I loved If I stay and Where She went, and I really look forward to reading more books by this author.
7) Inferno (Chronicles of Nick #4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I love the whole dark-hunter world, and the Chronicles of Nick books happen in this world. Nick is such a confused and enraged hero, I look forward to ‘seeing’ him again.
8) With All My Soul (Soulscreamers #7) by Rachel Vincent. Another YA series I just can’t get enough of.
9) Up From the Grave (Nighthuntress #7) by Jeaniene Frost. Mmm Cat and Bone – need I say more?
10) Mind Games (Mind Games #1) by Kiersten White. Another new series by an author whose books I really like.
My list could be a lot longer, there are quite a few more books I’m excited for that will be released in 2013. I guess the best way to make sure I won’t leave anyone out is by participating in this more often
Have a terrific Tuesday!