This Top Ten Tuesday is going to be a lot of fun to read! There are a lot of series I have meant to start but haven’t yet, and I look forward to seeing the ones my fellow bloggers want to get to as well. Top Ten Tuesdays is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we share our excitement for books – either upcoming books or books we have resolved to reading soon, because we own them already or because they’re part of a series and we just can’t wait. This week we are sharing the:
Top Ten Series I’d Like to Start but Haven’t Yet
The list that follows is in no particular order, I picked series as I remembered them :
1) Werewolf Society by Lisa Renee Jones. Some of my friends on Goodreads have read this already, and really enjoyed it. I got the three first books in the series really chap on amazon for kindle the other day, so now, the only excuse I have not to start it yet is time!
2) Tall Dark and Deadly is also by Lisa Renee Jones, and I have the same reason for wanting to read this. Also got the first three books cheap on amazon for kindle.
3) The Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole. I love this author, and I have always enjoyed her books, so this new series is a ‘must-read’ for me!
4) Crewel World by Gennifer Albin. I have never read any books by this author yet, but the reviews written by my friends still made me want to read it.
5) Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen was free on kindle a few weeks ago, and who can resist a free book, right? I haven’t had time to start it yet, though, so it’s a series I’d like to start
6) The Darkest Minds by Alexandra bracken is another series that have come highly recommended from several Goodreads friends. And since I love series, I have to try this, too.
7) Rafferty by Shiloh Walker – she’s another author I have discovered recently, and I love her writing. She manages to get my attention from the get-go, and I stay completely engrossed in her world.
8) I hope this won’t get me flogged and forced to leave the book-blogging community, but next on my list is actually Harry Potter by J.K. Rowlings. Yes, I admit it, I haven’t read Harry Potter yet, but I do own all of the books…
9) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi is another series I have heard only good things about. And when I hear good things, I want to know what is so good, so I have to check it out
last but not least
10) Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout has had such rave reviews from my friends, with a certain longing for one of the male characters included in almost all of those reviews. And I just can’t resist a male character who could make me love him
What about you? What series have you included in your Top Ten Tuesday for this week? Please do share, and leave me a comment so I can come to check out your post as well.
Have a terrific Tuesday.