Audiobook Challenge 2017
Audiobook Challenge 2017 Details:
- Challenge begins January 1, 2017 and ends on December 31, 2017. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2017 than you did in 2016.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
Audiobook Challenge 2017 Levels:
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
I am going for Socially Awkward for next year, as I did manage to reach 10 for 2016… I had aimed for 12, and hey, there are still two more weeks until the very end of the year, so who knows – I might just make it, right?
There will be two giveaways for update posts, on June 30th and December 15th, so make sure you mark your calendars for those as well.
Are you joining? Do you already have a lot of audios? I have loads, both that I have gotten from audible.com, and audio ARCs that I have been lucky enough to get my hands on. And I have found that getting my workouts done is so much better when I have something hot to listen to!(un)Conventional Bookviews has challenged herself to the 2017 Audiobook Challenge! Click To Tweet