Bought, Bagged and Wrapping it Up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews, Talk Supe and Caffeinated Reviewer.
STS #154 – Bought Borrowed & Bagged #104
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is all about the latest additions to your library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs you will be reading soon. Bought Borrowed and Bagged is a homage to to Barron’s Books and Baubles from KMM’ Fever series, and is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe. Without further ado, here’s what I bought, borrowed or bagged this past week:
So, Carina Press was VERY good to me this past week, as I got both November and December releases from them as follows :
I got an advance copy of JA Huss’s upcoming release, Mr. Mysterious in her Mister series:
I read the first Beautiful book a long time ago, Beautiful Bastard, and I didn’t really enjoy it all that much. Last weekend, however, I met Lauren of Christina Lauren, and she was SO much fun!! So I bought myself Beautiful Stranger.
The Sunday Post #104 – Wrapping it Up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
Detention was OK, the students were SO quiet, I couldn’t even hear them breathing. I guess they didn’t want to have to come back next week 😉 I got to advance so on my thesis, AND I’ll get paid for it, so it was a win-win. On Friday, I taught English for four hours, and I was happy to do be able to do that 🙂
It’s started to become very cool here, and that’s of course when we found out that our heating isn’t working. Thankfully, we found someone who was able to repair our furnace, and they said they think it should work for the winter, but it needs to be replaced in the spring.
This Week’s Freddy in Action
- [6 Oct] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #85 – Magic Bites pt 2
- [8 Oct] Bought Bagged And Wrapping it Up #154
- [4 Oct] It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover ★★★★★
- [5 Oct] On the Hunt by Alexandra Ivy, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne, Rebecca Zanetti ★★★½
- [7 Oct] Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews ★★★★★
- [13 Oct] Thirsty Thursday And Hungry Hearts #86 – Tempting Tempo Pt 2
- [15 Oct] Bought Bagged and Wrapping it Up #155
- [10 Oct] One Snowy Night by Jill Shalvis ★★★
- [11 Oct] Her Naughty Holiday by Tiffany Reisz ★★★★★
- [12 Oct] Tempting Tempo by Michelle Mankin ★★★★★
- [14 Oct] Mr. Mysterious by J. A. Huss ★★★★★
Jeann @ Happy Indulgence Books shares 12 Diverse Books we should all read ASAP!
Lola @ Lola’s Reviews shares some great Advice about Giveaways.
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!