COYER Winter Switch
What time is it? It’s COYER time, ladies and gentlemen. What is this challenge about, you wonder? Well, it’s the Clean Out Your E-Reader challenge. And every winter, the lovely Berls, Michelle and Stormi come up with a little extra something to make it a bit harder for the participants to make it.
They don’t want to make it so difficult it will be impossible, though, so there are two choices for this COYER, either the Winter Switch, or the normal, strict COYER. I’m doing the latter, as I somehow don’t read books if I put them on a specific list.
COYER – the Basics
- The challenge begins December 16th at 12am EST and ends March 9th at 11:59pm EST.
- You must create a sign-up post anytime between now and January 20th on blog, goodreads, fb, google+, etc. Be sure to indicate if you’re doing regular COYER or The Switch. Link your sign-up to the linky below.
- You can choose to do regular COYER – which is the same as The Strict – or COYER Switch.
- Link your reviews to the linky that will be provided on the Kick-off Post.
- There will be three grand prize winners – $10 gift card – one for the linky review list, and two for Switch participants.
COYER Strict Rules
This is good old strict COYER. The rules:
- Every book you read must be an eBook or audiobook.
- Every book must be either free or less than $5.
- No library books, borrowed books, or Kindle Unlimited.
You can find the list of all the rules, including the Switch by clicking here, or on the logo at the top of my post.
As always for the COYER challenge, there will be social media fun. There is a Facebook group where our fabulous hostesses have games for us, and there will be three Twitter parties. If you haven’t participated before, you really should! It’s a lot of fun, and an incredible community builder. I have met so many of my good blogger friends thanks to this challenge. And we’re a pretty nice bunch of people, just sayin’ 😉
Good luck, and happy reading!#COYER Winter Switch Sign-up. Are you in? It's either strict or mixed up this year, and all in good fun! Click To Tweet