The Sunday Post #17 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my weekly wrap-up post. Thank you to Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere. My new Sunday Post logo is made by Silvia @ Darkest Sins, and I’m loving it 😉
This week has been pretty amazing! I’ve been busy substitute teaching, and I also got a call to substitute until summer for a class in senior high, while their teacher is on maternity leave. I’m so happy about that, not only is it senior high, so their level of English (I teach English as foreign language) will be quite good, but the school is only about a five minute walk from my house. Also, Stormi and I launched the 2015 New Release Challenge, and I hope we’ll get lots of bloggers signing up for it 🙂 On top of that, I launched my brand new weekly meme Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts – a place to share something the characters you read about ate or drank, you can choose either something you’d like to try, or something you’d never ever want to taste.
This week’s posts:
- [27 Jan] Teaser Tuesday #42 – Monday’s Lie
- [27 Jan] Cover Reveal: Winter’s Wolf – Tara Lain
- [28 Jan] Waiting on Wednesday #30 – The Diabolical Miss Hyde
- [28 Jan] 2015 New Release Challenge
- [29 Jan] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #1
- [30 Jan] Feature and Follow Friday #96 – Book Format
- [30 Jan] Cover Reveal: Lion’s Share – Rachel Vincent
- [31 Jan] Stacking the Shelves #69 BB & B #19
- [31 Jan] 2015 Challenges – Update Post #1
- [1 Feb] The Sunday Post #17
This week’s reviews:
- [26 Jan] Flirting with Disaster by Victoria Dahl ★★★★★
- [27 Jan] Night's Darkest Embrace by Jeaniene Frost ★★★
- [28 Jan] Three, Two, One by J. A. Huss ★★★★★
- [29 Jan] Burned by Karen Marie Moning ★★★★★
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere:
The Social Potato has a post about the Potato Awards 2014, there are lots of great books mentioned, be careful, you might need a new crane for your Mt. TBR.
Ebony @ Daring Damsels has a post about Popular Series She’s Not Sure She Want To Read.
Athina @ Between My Lines talks about her Imaginary Friends.
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!