The Sunday Post #19 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my weekly wrap-up post. Thank you to Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting The Sunday Post every week. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This week has been both exhausting and exhilarating! On Monday morning, we left for Spain, in order to install our IKEA furniture in our apartment there. We also had to buy a fridge, a dish-washer and a washing machine, plus I had to go to a phone company to set up internet and stuff like that. I sure had to brush up on my Spanish in order to get things done, and we worked like mad-men and -women for three days before we went back home on Thursday. The difference in the apartment is simply amazing, and when we go back down for Easter, we will be able to just be on vacation 😀
View from the living-room:
After we finished everything:
This week’s posts:
- [11 Feb] Waiting on Wednesday #32 – Finding Paris
- [12 Feb] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #3
- [13 Feb] Feature and Follow Friday #98 – Twitter FF
- [14 Feb] Stacking the Shelves #71 BBB #21
- [14 Feb] 2015 New Release Challenge Review Link-Ups
- [15 Feb] The Sunday Post #19 – Spain and furniture
This week’s reviews:
- [9 Feb] Three of Hearts by Kelly Jamieson ★★★★
- [10 Feb] The Boys of Summer by C.J. Duggan ★★★★★
- [12 Feb] Monday's Lie by Jamie Mason ★★★★★
- [13 Feb] Dating a Cougar by Donna McDonald ★★★★
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere:
Michelle @ Because Reading has a great post about Page Numbers
Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee is braver than me… she has a #Shelf Love Book Budget Post up this week. I just can’t stick to a budget when it comes to books, but I really should – I own more books than I’ll ever find the time to read, but I still keep adding more!
Iza over at The E-Reader Junkie has the cutest post about Lazy Cats. With gifs!!
And I’m showing off my tattoos over at Novel Ink this week 😉
A little bonus – isn’t this just beautiful? I love the song, and the dance here is so well done, as is the play with light made by the person who filmed it.
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!