The Sunday Post #6 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my weekly wrap-up post. I am signing up with Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event. This past week was pretty good, I was able to catch up for my classes once they started again, and I read some pretty awesome books as well.
On Friday, I watched the If I Stay movie with my oldest daughter, and man how we both cried. I really enjoyed the movie a lot, it was pretty close to what happened in the book, and that’s always a plus. The one thing that was different from the book, though, was what Adam said to Mia while she was still in her coma… In the book, he said that he’d even accept being apart from her if he knew she was alive somewhere, but in the movie, he said that he needed them to be together again. I think this will change how people feel about Mia in the second movie, and that one thing did not make me all that happy.
I also started a Tumblr account, I haven’t done very much there yet, and I’m still learning the ropes, but if you want to find me there, here’s the (un)Conventional Bookviews Tumblr.
This week’s posts:
- [11 Nov] Teaser Tuesday #38 – Call Me Mrs. Miracle
- [12 Nov] Waiting on Wednesday #21 – Revenant
- [15 Nov] STS #58 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #8
- [15 Nov] COYER Winter Challenge Sign-up Post
- [16 Nov] The Sunday Post #6
This week’s reviews:
- [10 Nov] Play Me: Wild by Tracy Wolff ★★★★
- [11 Nov] Tall, Dark and Royal by Vanessa Kelly ★★★★
- [12 Nov] The Cowboys Earns a Bride by Cora Seton ★★★
- [13 Nov] What a Lady Demands by Ashlyn MacNamara ★★★★★
- [14 Nov] Block by J. A. Huss ★★★★★
Elsewhere in the blogosphere:
- The COYER winter challenge sign-up went live!! Berls posted about it on Fantasy is More Fun, and Michelle posted about it on Because Reading is Better then Real Life.
- Brandee posted about how thankful she is for author J.A. Huss in her A Month For Giving Thanks Post.
- Caffeinated Book Reviewer confesses that she’s become an Audio Junkie.
- Carmel of Rabid Reads discusses all the things she loathes about love triangles in her post Love Triangles: How Do You Really Feel About Them?
- Stormi posted a cool Slack Friday Giveaway over at Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh, My!
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!