The Sunday Post #7 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my weekly wrap-up post. I am signing up with Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting the Sunday Post every week.
This week has been pretty good, I’ve advanced some in the stuff I have to read for classes, and I have started to think more about my MA thesis as well. My mom arrived on Thursday, and is leaving later today. It’s so nice to see her again! We have always gotten along really well, and we’ve had a great time. Yesterday, we went to a sound and light performance at the university, and it was spectacular. It was about the planets, science and evolution, and both the lights and the music were beautiful.
This week’s posts:
- [18 Nov] Teaser Tuesday #39 – This Shattered World
- [19 Nov] Cover Reveal: Four Days (Seven #4) – Dannika Dark
- [22 Nov] Stacking the Shelves #59 /Bought Borrowed and Bagged #9
- [23 Nov] The Sunday Post #7 – Visit from my mom
This week’s reviews:
- [17 Nov] Skin Game by Jim Butcher ★★★★★
- [18 Nov] Play Me Hot by Tracy Wolff ★★★★
- [19 Nov] Call Me Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber ★★★★★
- [20 Nov] The Shape of My Heart by Ann Aguirre ★★★★★
- [21 Nov] Play Me Hard by Tracy Wolff ★★★★
Elsewhere in the blogosphere:
No More Virgin-sex! was posted by Callie Gold on Erotica for All.
Cassie and April of Good Books and Good Wine talk about their upcoming race, the Turkey Trot.
Carmel over at Rabid Reads asks What’s the Big Deal With the 50 Shades Movie?
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!