The Sunday Post #8 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my weekly wrap-up post. I am signing up with Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event. This week was another good week, I had things ready for my classes, and I had a date with my husband and Lenny Kravitz on Tuesday 😀 It’s the third time we’ve seen LK in concert, and while he is always awesome on stage, we were both a little disappointed, because they were have a total jam-session with every single song on the set-list. Which means that for a concert that lasted just over two hours, we got maybe only 15 songs.
This week’s posts:
- [25 Nov] Teaser Tuesday #40 – Maybe Not
- [29 Nov] Stacking the Shelves #60 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #10
- [30 Nov] Sunday Post #8 – Concert
This week’s reviews:
- [24 Nov] Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers ★★★★★
- [25 Nov] Play Me Real by Tracy Wolff ★★★★
- [26 Nov] The Earl's Defiant Wallflower by Erica Ridley ★★★★
- [27 Nov] Coming for You by J. A. Huss ★★★★★
- [28 Nov] This Night So Dark by Amie Kaufman, Meagan Spooner ★★★★
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere:
Parajunkee posted the most sarcastic Thankful post I’ve read.
Carmel of Rabid Reads asked her follower a crazy question: What Would You Do if you Were Not Allowed to Read for a Whole Week?
Traci of Mad Hatter Reads shares some really amazing gift ideas for the booklover, you should check it out!
The lovely ladies over at A Bookish Escape have a giveaway and a review of The Shape of My Heart.
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!