The Sunday Post #9 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my weekly wrap-up post. I am signing up with Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event.
This past week was pretty amazing! I finally got my Bachelor’s diploma, as the official ceremony was this past Monday. It’s so nice to be able to touch it, see it, and know that I’ve been able to sign up to be a substitute teacher now. I’ll hopefully be able to find a position for about four hours per week in a high-school close to my home starting in January. Can you tell how excited I am? We don’t do the capes and hats here in Switzerland, but we did get a nice scarf with the Uni logo on it, and it was the first time graduates got one! It looked really cool when we were on stage with diplomas and scarves 🙂
This week’s posts:
- [1 Dec] 2015 Reading Assignment Challenge sign-up
- [2 Dec] Teaser Tuesday #41 – Grendel
- [3 Dec] Waiting on Wednesday #22 – Instinct
- [4 Dec] Up Close and (un)Conventional #10 – WP Security?
- [5 Dec] Feature and Follow #91 – Planning
- [6 Dec] Stacking the Shelves #61 BB&B 11 – Downside Ghosts + Golden Son!
- [7 Dec] The Sunday Post #9 – Finally Got my Diploma!
This week’s reviews:
- [1 Dec] Walled by Anne Tibbets ★★★★★
- [2 Dec] Play Me Right by Tracy Wolff ★★★★
- [3 Dec] Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover ★★★★
- [4 Dec] Six Months by Dannika Dark ★★★
- [5 Dec] Sudden Backtrack by Kim Harrison ★★★★
Elsewhere in the blogosphere:
- Carmel of Rabid Reads has a great discussion: Have you Ever Changed Your Rating?
- Celine over at Nyx Book Reviews has an amazing post about Finishing ALL the series.
- Bookworm Brandee has a yummy That’s What HE said post up this week!
- Wren Samuels has a hot, hot post about #HunkDay Hearth Hotties over at Romance at Random.
- Berls of Fantasy is More Fun did really well and proves it with her Pinching the Pennies post for November.
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!