The Sunday Post # – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my Sunday Post. Thank you to Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
We were off this week for our spring-break / Easter holiday, and the hubby, plus three of the kids, and Freddy spent a few days in Spain to have a change of scenery. Freddy really enjoyed traveling by car, which is definitely a plus! And he loved playing in the sand at the beach, too, it was so much fun to see him go crazy chasing his ball, and digging a hole. Now, we’re back home, to spring in full majesty, and more or less ready to attack school and work again. There is no more vacation for the kids until the summer, which only starts the first week of July. I’m the lucky one, having a week off for BEA in May 😉
- [29 Mar] 2016 New Release Challenge 1Q Wrap-Up
- [31 Mar] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #59 – Fully Ignited v2
- [2 Apr] STS #128 – Bought Borrowed and Bagged #78
- [3 Apr] The Sunday Post / Weekly Wrap-up #77
- [28 Mar] Love From A to Z by PG Forte ★★★★
- [1 Apr] Waylaid by Kim Harrison ★★★★
- [2 Apr] In Her Eyes by Wesley Banks ★★★★★
- [7 Apr] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #60 – The Year We Turned Forty
- [9 Apr] STS #129 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #79
- [10 Apr] The Sunday Post / Weekly Wrap-up #78 – Busy and Cold!
- [4 Apr] What We Find by Robyn Carr ★★★★½
- [5 Apr] Right by Jana Aston ★★★★½
- [6 Apr] Pent Up by Damon Suede ★★★½
- [8 Apr] One Second by Dannika Dark ★★★★★
Cristina @ Girl in the Pages shares The Science of Swooning.
Amy @ Ode to Jo and Katniss wonders Are You Going to Finish That?
Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows discusses How Blogging has Changed Her Bookish Self.
Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee explains how books can be Conversation Starters.
Kristen @ Kristen Burns asks Do You Prefer Male or Female Protagonists?
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!