The Sunday Post #29 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my Sunday Post. Thank you to Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This week has been quite busy, as I have to create the end of the year exams for my students. I only started teaching in February, and straight away, I got a long term replacement gig for a teacher who is on maternity leave, which is really a great opportunity. However, since I haven’t finished my own education yet, it isn’t that easy to actually create a full exam, which will cover all of the grammar, plus vocabulary and writing. I’m very lucky to have some of the other English teachers helping me, I’m meeting with them on Thursday so they can look at my exam and tell me if it’s good or not.
In just 15 days, I’ll be flying to Dallas to participate in RT Book Convention, and I am so excited! Several bloggers I really enjoy chatting with are going, as well as many of my favorite authors. I will have some posts up during the time I’m there, but I don’t think I’ll have much time to visit other blogs, or comment here on my own for one week.
Yesterday, I went on a long walk with my youngest daughter, even if rain was looming, and I thought the colors plus the tree made for an awesome photo to share with all of you today 🙂 Then, just after we got back home, I got this one, too :
This week’s posts:
- [21 Apr] Teaser Tuesday #48 – The Watson Brothers
- [22 Apr] Waiting on Wednesday #42 – Magic Shifts
- [23 Apr] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #13
- [24 Apr] #FF Feature and Follow Friday #101 – Blog Name
- [25 Apr] Stacking the Shelves #81 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #31
- [26 Apr] The Sunday Post #29 – Time is Flying!
This week’s reviews:
- [20 Apr] None of the Above by I. W. Gregorio ★★★★★
- [21 Apr] Coming Home by Annabel Kantaria ★★★
- [22 Apr] Still the One by Jill Shalvis ★★★★
- [23 Apr] Forgotten Sins by Rebecca Zanetti ★★★★★
- [24 Apr] Uncovering Ray by Edie Danford ★★★★★
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere:
Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee has a great chat this week about Blogging Routines.
Jeann @ Happy Indulgence wonders what you think about Emotional vs Critical Reviews.
Nicolette @ Book Punks wonders if we are Judging Books Based on their Title?
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!