The Sunday Post #36 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my Sunday Post. Thank you to Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This week has been a little slower than the prior weeks, which is so nice! I have only had to meet with my students to hand back their final exam. Most of them were quite happy, and all of them passed English this year – even if they may not have passed all the other subjects they had. Some of the boys even had a little ‘thank you teacher’ song for me – it was both funny and extremely cheesy!
My nephew arrived from Norway for a ten-day visit with us. He’s grown so much! He’s taller than both my husband and me, and also taller than all my kids, even if he’s not the oldest of the cousins. It’s fun to see the cousins together, they don’t get to see each other all that often, but they really get along very well.
Also on Thursday, I got my own exam results back, too, and I’ve passed the exams I had for this semester, so I finally have some credits stored for my MA now. I have to papers to write and hand in for the beginning of August, and I am going to do my very best to finish my whole MA, including my 60-75 page thesis for next summer. Then, I’ll ‘only’ have a second MA to do in pedagogy, and I’ll finally be a teacher. It’s a very long road, and I am starting to be a little bit sick of studying now – with a little luck, I’ll enjoy my classes next year and get back to being motivated and hard-working 😉
Oh, and I also got myself a new keyboard protection for my macbook, it’s very soft because it’s silicon,and I absolutely love the colors! What do you think?
This week’s posts:
- [16 Jun] Teaser Tuesday #52 – Hollywood on Tap
- [17 Jun] Waiting on Wednesday #50 – Barbara the Slut and Other People
- [18 Jun] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #20 – Bad Ex Karma
- [19 Jun] Up Close and (un)Conventional #15 – ARC vs Older Review
- [20 Jun] STS #88 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #38 – #COYER start
- [21 Jun] The Sunday Post #36
This week’s reviews:
- [15 Jun] Bad Ex Karma by Donna Cummings ★★★★★
- [16 Jun] Paperweight by Meg Haston ★★★★
- [17 Jun] Shakespeare's Landlord by Charlaine Harris ★★★★
- [18 Jun] My Cowboy Promises by Z.A. Maxfield ★★★★
- [19 Jun] The Archived by Victoria Schwab ★★★★
- [20 Jun] Enemies on Tap by Avery Flynn ★★★
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere:
Amy @ A Novel Start wonders What Makes a Bookblog Successful?
Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee shares some amazing photos from her recent trip to Yellowstone in her Beyond the Books post this week.
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!