The Sunday Post #48 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my Sunday Post. Thank you to Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
I had another busy week, both finishing with my sub teaching, and with preparing my next semester at Uni – we start our classes on September 16th, so I still have some time, but I like to see what books I need to feel ready when we begin.
All my guys (my husband and my two sons) have started hockey season, so this weekend has been filled with games. It’s fun to see them play, but I’m not going to see all their games this winter, if not all my weekends will be spent on the road and in different ice rinks, with no time to do anything else at all. And I need my reading time, plus some time to hang out with friends as well. And if I find a TV show I feel like bingeing on, that sure takes time, too 😀
I don’t even have any good pictures to share this week – I will try to do better next week, though.
This week’s posts:
- [1 Sep] Challenge Updates – August
- [2 Sep] Waiting on Wednesday #61 – My Kind of Wonderful
- [3 Sep] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #31 – All I Want
- [5 Sep] Stacking the Shelves #99 BBB #49
- [5 Sep] COYER: 77 Days of Scavenging and Reading
- [6 Sep] The Sunday Post #48 – Fall is Approaching
This week’s reviews:
- [31 Aug] Once Bitten, Twice Shy by Jennifer Rardin ★★★★
- [1 Sep] Ryker by Sawyer Bennett ★★★★★
- [2 Sep] Texas Kissing by Helena Newbury ★★★
- [3 Sep] Hanover House by Brenda Novak ★★★★★
- [4 Sep] Angelfall by Susan Ee ★★★★★
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere:
I have a discussion crush on Cait @ Paperfury! This week, her discussion is about Unique Formatting in Books.
Aimee @ The Social Potato tells us How to Post On Time.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a fantastic week ahead and happy reading.