The Sunday Post #63 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my Sunday Post. Thank you to Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This was the last week of classes for me, both when it comes to teaching, and when it comes to being a student. I am off from Uni for a long while, if we don’t count those pesky papers I have to write (four!) and one written exam (6 hours!) that are due in January next year. On Wednesday, we are leaving for Norway, to celebrate Christmas with my family, and we’re all really excited about it. We have a huge surprise for the children for Christmas – one I will share with you next Sunday.
I will only have a few posts up next week, as I’m not going to be around much. I don’t want to spend my family time online, but I do have three reviews plus my WoW post ready to go. After that, the blog will be more or less empty until January 2nd, apart from my Sunday posts.
I wish you all a happy holiday, and whatever it is you are celebrating, I hope you’ll get to do it surrounded by people you love, and that you enjoy spending time with.
This week’s posts:
- [16 Dec] Waiting on Wednesday #74 – The Beast
- [17 Dec] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #46 – The Japanese Lover
- [19 Dec] STS #114 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #64
- [19 Dec] 2015 Audiobook Challenge Wrap-up
- [20 Dec] The Sunday Post #63 – Happy Holidays
This week’s reviews:
- [14 Dec] Rock Chick Reckoning by Kristen Ashley ★★★★★
- [15 Dec] Close Enough to Touch by Victoria Dahl ★★★★★
- [16 Dec] Happily Ever After by ★★★★★
- [17 Dec] The Strongest Steel by Scarlett Cole ★★★★★
- [18 Dec] Love Resolution by Michelle Mankin ★★★
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere:
Alicia @ a Kernel of Nonsense had a great post about Cover Redesigns.
Amy @ A Novel Start asks us all: Should There Be Age Certificates on Books?
Braine @ Talk Supe thinks Erotic Heroes are Superheroes.
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!