Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you so much, Carina Press! (Once more, my e-mail runeth over 🙂 )
The Sunday Post #122 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
I’ve had another very busy week, and I’m already starting to look forward to our winter break which starts in two weeks… Yesterday (Friday) was Freddy’s first birthday, and so he got some goodies for his meals, and he had a great day, I think.
My youngest son was away all week for camp with his school, they were in Zermatt (Swiss Alps, where the Matterhorn is) skiing, and he had such a great time. The weather was gorgeous, and since he was in the group with the best skiers, he was able to ski on all the slopes, even the one that’s the highest up.
And I launched my new feature Safe & Sexy, where I share a bookish quote where the characters make sure they have a condom when they have sex 😉
This Week’s Freddy in Action:
- [26 Jan] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #101 – The Turn
- [27 Jan] Safe & Sexy #1 – Bare Essentials
- [28 Jan] Weekend Wrap-Up #172 – New Feature Launch
- [29 Jan] #authorlove Challenge Sign-up Post
- [23 Jan] Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom ★★★★★
- [25 Jan] Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley ★★★★★
- [2 Feb] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #102- Finding Kyle
- [3 Feb] Safe & Sexy #2 – Fearsome
- [4 Feb] Weekend Wrap-up #173 – Can You See the Sun?
- [30 Jan] Winter Moon by Dannika Dark ★★★★★
- [31 Jan] The Turn by Kim Harrison ★★★★
- [1 Feb] Lady Luck by Kristen Ashley ★★★★★
Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @ Because Reading is Better than Real Life have launched a new challenge where readers should read all the books by one author! Sounds good? you can check it out on each of their blogs.
Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee has a Dilemma…
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!