Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
None this week!!
None this week! (can you see that I’m proud of myself?)
The Sunday Post # – Weekend Wrap-up #144
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
We drove down to our vacation home in Spain this past Wednesday, and it was actually really nice to do that drive on a week day! There was hardly any traffic, so we weren’t dead tired when we arrived. Both the kids and Freddy were really good in the car, and we are all happy to have some much needed time off. Plus, we’re spending that time with some of our favorite people, in one of our favorite places. My oldest son and his girlfriend are driving down this weekend, and I’m looking forward to seeing both of them!
The only problem I have is that somehow, our direct debit for our internet bill was reversed in May, so I don’t have a good internet connection 🙁 I’m working hard to fix that, because using the 3G on my Swiss phone to put up my Weekend post is definitely going to be expensive!
This Week’s Freddy in Action:
- [6 Jul] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #121 – Built
- [7 Jul] Safe and Sexy #19 – Built
- [8 Jul] Weekend Wrap-up #194 – Spain
- [3 Jul] Hard Rules by Lisa Renee Jones ★★★½
- [4 Jul] His Turn by J. A. Huss ★★★★
- [5 Jul] The Red by Tiffany Reisz ★★★★
- [13 Jul] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #122 – Jilted
- [14 Jul] Safe and Sexy #20 – Under Fire
- [15 Jul] Weekend Wrap-up #195 – Sun, Sea and Fun!
- [10 Jul] Now I Rise by Kiersten White ★★★★★
- [11 Jul] Lethal Lies by Rebecca Zanetti ★★★★
- [12 Jul] Under Fire by Scarlett Cole ★★★★★
- [15 Jul] Jilted by Sawyer Bennett ★★★★
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!