Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you Loveswept, St. Martin’s Press, and NetGalley!!
I’m so excited about both Reed and Final Siege. Both are set in romance series I love, but are very different. I can hardly wait to get started 🙂
Thank you Viviana @ Enchantress Designs and Promo! I’m participating in a blogtour for this title, and I absolutely love Ms. Lain’s stories.
The Sunday Post #164 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This week was a bit busy, too, with long days because of meetings. But it was also a week where I had some fun! On Thursday night, I went out for dinner and a few beers with a friend from Uni, whom I hadn’t seen in a while. On Friday, I went for lunch with another friend, and it was nice to catch up with both of them.
The weather has been spectacular this week, blue skies, sunny and bright. It’s just so nice to see the sun in November, as that’s not really usual here.
For next week, I’ve tried my hand at shorter reviews… Not sure if I made it, but at least I tried, and I got some reviews written for books I read a few months ago.
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [21 Nov] Blogtour Audiobook Consequences – M. Jane Colette
- [23 Nov] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #136 – Rules of Magic
- [24 Nov] Safe and Sexy #30 – Van
- [25 Nov] Weekend Wrap-up #214
- [28 Nov] #ReleaseDay Celebration: Between You And Me – Jennifer Gracen
- [30 Nov] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #137 – Mr and Mrs
- [2 Dec] Weekend Wrap-up #215 – Winter is Coming
- [3 Dec] 2018 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge
- [27 Nov] F*ck Love by Tarryn Fisher ★★★★★
- [28 Nov] Disorderly Conduct by Tessa Bailey ★★★★
- [29 Nov] To Tame a Wild Lady by Ashlyn MacNamara ★★★★
- [1 Dec] Close Contact by Lori Foster ★★★★
Cait @ Paper Fury has a great post about Tropes. Are They Always Bad?
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!