Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you Donna Cummings!
Thank you St. Martin’s Paperback!!
Thank you Gallery Books and Edelweiss!
Thank you Thistle Press.
I ordered some signed books from Tiffany Reisz’ website and just received them. Christmas presents from me to me – the best ones 🙂
I received both of these amazing gifts from my COYER secret Santa. Thank you! <3
The Sunday Post #167 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
Next week is the last week of school before the holidays, and I am so ready for some time off it’s not even funny! This week has been a bit lighter on the teaching front as two of my classes have their exam session. Which in turn means the week has been quite heavy on the grading front…
The weather has been awful, rain, fog, and mostly dark even during the day. Good thing we have our Christmas tree up, and that it’s nice, warm, and dry inside!
This week’s puppies in action:
- [14 Dec] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #139 – Holiday Wishes
- [14 Dec] Blogtour and Giveaway: A Cruel Kind of Beautiful – Michelle Hazen
- [15 Dec] 2018 Audiobook Challenge Sign-up Post
- [16 Dec] Weekend Wrap-up #217 – Last Week of School
- [11 Dec] Remember When by T. Torrest ★★★★★
- [12 Dec] Now That You Mention It by Kristan Higgins ★★★★★
- [13 Dec] Select by Marit Wiesenberg ★★★★
- [18 Dec] 2018 NetGalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge
- [21 Dec] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #140 – Man Hands
- [23 Dec] Weekend Wrap-up #218 – Have Yourself a Very Merry Christmas
- [18 Dec] The Negotiator by Avery Flynn ★★★★
- [19 Dec] The Baller by Vi Keeland ★★★★
- [20 Dec] Becoming Dragon by Eve Langlais ★★★★½
Evelina @ Avalinah’s Books chats about how Blogging Isn’t Just a Stepping Stone.
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!