Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you St. Martin’s Press, Harlequin, Montlake Romance, and NetGalley!
Thank you Penguin Publisher Group and Edelweiss!
The Sunday Post #168 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
I finished grading all my tests! Which means I’m on vacation until school starts again on January 8th next year. Can you see me happy-dancing here? This weekend is our family Christmas weekend, and on the 26th, Mr. Lex and I are traveling. All on our lonesome – as a couple. And we’re traveling far – as we’re going half way across the world to Hawaii. It’s been our dream to go to Hawaii ever since we started dating (which is a VERY long time ago!), as Mr. Lex had been before we met. And finally, it’s becoming reality! If you want to see pictures from there, please find my other IG account LindaSwissMiss.
I won’t be online much in the coming week, but I do have stuff planned here 🙂 There won’t be any Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts posts, nor Safe and Sexy posts until I’m back home, however. I have posts about various favorites for 2017, books, authors, travels and more, so while I might not be able to comment back immediately, I will definitely get back to you if you leave me a comment while I’m gone 😉
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [18 Dec] 2018 NetGalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge
- [21 Dec] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #140 – Man Hands
- [23 Dec] Weekend Wrap-up #218 – Have Yourself a Very Merry Christmas
- [18 Dec] The Negotiator by Avery Flynn ★★★★
- [19 Dec] The Baller by Vi Keeland ★★★★
- [20 Dec] Becoming Dragon by Eve Langlais ★★★★½
- [25 Dec] (un)Conventionally Backwards – 2017 Favorite Books
- [26 Dec] (un)Conventionally Backwards – 2017 Favorite Travels Part 1
- [27 Dec] (un)Conventionally Backwards – 2017 Favorite Travels Part 2
- [28 Dec] Pre-order Blitz: Nikan Rebuilt – Scarlett Cole
- [28 Dec] (un)Conventionally Backwards – 2017 Favorite Travels Part 3
- [29 Dec] (un)Conventionally Backwards – Best New-to-me Authors 2017
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!