Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you HMH Books For Young Readers and Edelweiss!
Thank you, Swerve, Harlequin MIRA and NetGalley!
Thank you, Tantor Media!
The Sunday Post #120 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
Oh my gosh! What a busy, busy week! Remember last week, I told you I had a lot of substitute teaching hours? Well, on Monday night, four more hours per week were added to my schedule at the same school. And while I’m very happy about having work until at least the beginning of March – and getting handsomely paid, too – it is a lot of work! I have two first year classes, two second year classes and one 2nd year AP class, so the work is diverse and interesting 🙂
This Week’s Freddy in Action:
And we got snow this week! Freddy goes crazy with the white stuff, and it’s so much fun to watch him go 🙂 Just look and tell me he’s not too cute:
- [12 Jan] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #99 – Sweet Dreams
- [14 Jan] Weekend Wrap-up #170 – Back to School
- [9 Jan] Max by Sawyer Bennett ★★★★★
- [10 Jan] Don't You Cry by Mary Kubica ★★★★
- [11 Jan] Finding Kyle by Sawyer Bennett ★★★★½
- [13 Jan] Justice Ascending by Rebecca Zanetti ★★★★½
- [19 Jan] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts # 100 – Accidentally on Purpose
- [20 Jan] Up Close and (un)Conventional – Unrealistic Expectations?
- [21 Jan] Weekend Wrap-up #171 – All the lonely ARCs
- [16 Jan] Taking Turns by J. A. Huss ★★★★½
- [17 Jan] Accidentally on Purpose by Jill Shalvis ★★★★
- [18 Jan] Under Pressure by Lori Foster ★★★½
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!